Time and talent
MX and antiX Linux are offered to the public free of charge, but it actually takes people’s time and money to make it free. For this reason, we are always looking for contributions in any of the following areas:
- Development — coding, art, distribution, etc. — contact development team
- General help — website, outreach, maintenance, etc. — contact us
- Documentation — Users Manual, Wiki, videos — contact documentation team
- Translation — MX tools, documentation — post on the Translation Forum
- Packaging — the building of packages/package versions not currently available in Debian Stable — contact development team
If you have the time and interest to get involved in one of these areas, please let us know!
If you would like to help with the MX costs, please click the button below.