- Network Manager does not reconnect. There is a race condition where at times the network will not connect because the user isn't logged in yet. It occurs sporadically, but is easy for the user to fix.
- Right-click Network Manager icon and select 'Edit Connections'.
- Click on the connection you are using, and select 'Edit'.
- Click and 'General' tab, and see if there is a check-mark in 'All users may connect to this network'. If there isn't, click the box to check it.
- Click 'Save', then close out and reboot.