This Help file for Conky Manager is designed simply to get the new user oriented. A full Manual is available from the developer upon donation via PayPal: "The manual has a detailed description of the functionality along with steps required for creating theme packs and for fixing common issues. "
Common functions behind icons (by arrow color)
- Location: sets the approximate place on the screen (top left, bottom middle, etc.), and the horizontal and vertical gaps as well.
- Size: adjusts the size of the background, but not of the contents
- Transparency: selects the display mode (opaque, transparent, pseudo-transparent, semi-transpaarent
- Time: switches between 12 to 24 hr format for selected conky
- Network: sets interface type and name for selected conky
- Purple: opens the script for direct editing
- Green: opens the folder in which the script is found
- Yellow: creates a thumbnail of the selected conky
- General: sets autostart state (default: on) and delay (default: 20sec)
- Locations: describes folders that Conky Manager should include in addition to default