This application is pretty self-explanatory.
- Start by clicking on one of the categories in the left pane to reveal the applications listed inside it.
- Change existing information in the top right half of the screen.
- Add an additional category for the menu entry in the middle of the left pane, where you can also change the icon for the menu entry.
- In the lower right haf of the screen is the content of the actual desktop file from /usr/share/applications/
- If you want to include a menu item for which no desktop file currently exists., use the Add custom application button in the lower left screen
- It doesn’t deal with Wine menu items
- It ignores the subfolders in the menu, it display all the items in subfolders in the parent category.
- It displays the name of the menu items in English, not in the system language
Development history: Adrian